AutoCAD WS Mobile for iPhone and iPod Touch
AutoCAD WS Mobile key features :
- Open your DWG files on your mobile device with full support of Xrefs, layers and fonts.
- Edit and annotate drawings using using an intuitive touch and gesture interface.
- Add familiar AutoCAD objects such as polyline, circle, text and cloud.
- Draw and edit accurately using units display, snap and orthogonal support.
- Work in different view modes, switch between model view and grayscale display.
- Share and collaborate on drawings with other AutoCAD WS web and mobile users. Edit a drawing with another user in real time using two mobile devices or a mobile device and a PC or MAC.
- Changes are automatically saved in your online storage and can be downloaded back to DWG format.
Butterfly users – your account details and your data is now active on the mobile app as well. You can view and edit drawings which you've uploaded to Butterfly on your mobile device using your existing account.
New users- If you want to upload your own drawings to your new account, go to www.autocadws.com from a PC or a Mac, enter your credentials and upload files. Drawings which were uploaded to www.autocadws.com will appear in your mobile app.
Accurately moving an existing object to a new location using the snap marker
AutoCAD WS Mobile running on an iPad
We recently ran a poll asking you which features you would like to see in AutoCAD WS mobile. The poll received overwhelming responses with almost 1500 people taking the poll so far. We've listened to your input and have added the top requests to the list of features for version 1.1 which will be released in the coming months.
Our next release will include:
- Offline access without a Wifi/3G connection.
- Open drawings which were received as e-mail attachments.
- Stylesheets and layouts support.
- Different unit types support (inches, feet, meters, etc.)
- Improved snapping tools.
We're very excited about this release and want to hear your thoughts in the comments section. You can also use the feedback button or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your initial experience with the Mobile app, and which features can be useful for you.