We all know the importance of a good presentation, whether it's a presentation for your clients, colleagues, or even for your boss. Moreover, the way you present things is critical to your presentation success.
This is where AutoCAD WS comes into the picture – more than just impressing your audience, it's an essential tool for a presentation.
No more bringing your drawing prints to the meeting, all you need is your mobile device and AutoCAD WS installed – That's it, you're done. From this point, everything is up to your designs.
With AutoCAD WS you don't need to worry if you forgot a specific plot, every drawing you need is right there in your AutoCAD WS account. Your audience has some comments or feedback on your design? No problem. While you're presenting your drawing, you can easily use the markup tools, add cloud revision or text, measure distance and areas and more.
With AutoCAD WS, presenting your drawings was never easier. Why wouldn't you try it yourself? If you have an iOS or Android device, you're half way there already.
What do you need?
iPhone or iPad:
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod 4th generation or iPad 2
- Apple VGA Adapter - Click here to view
- Projector or a TV with a VGA output (with a VGA Cable)
- Android device with a micro-HDMI output: Motorola Xoom Tablet , Atrix 4G MB860 , Droid X MB810 , Droid X2 , Droid Bionic XT865 , Targa; LG Optimus 2X P990, Optimus Black , Optimus 3D P920 , LG Revolution , LG Thrill ; HTC EVO 4G , Desire HD2; Sony Experia Arc , Experia Neo (This is a partial list, we're sure there are more Android devices with micro-HDMI output and there will be more to come in the future)
- Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable – Click here to view
- Projector or a TV with a HDMI output
- iPad / iPhone / iPod – After you connected the cable to your iOS device and set the TV or the Projector to work on VGA mode, you should see it working perfectly.
- Android devices – Make sure that the HDMI output (under "Settings") is turned on and set up your TV or projector to "HDMI" mode.
That's it, enjoy your presentation.
Do you know other ways to present your designs in a meeting? Share your presentation stories with us.