We would like to thank you, all of our passionate users, for helping us get to this amazing achievement. We invite you to share with us your thoughts and tell us what you would like to see in the next versions of AutoCAD WS!
New Year, New Milestone. We are currently celebrating 4,000,000 downloads of AutoCAD WS for iOS, Android and Mac.
We wanted to thank YOU, for being the best customers ever – Your suggestions, questions and other feedback had a huge contribution to the success of AutoCAD WS.
2011 was a busy year, both product and development wise – It started with adding support for 10 different languages and then the release of our version for Android devices which was a huge hit!. AutoCAD WS was also integrated into AutoCAD 2012 ribbon with the "Online Tab" and of course, we didn't forget our Mac users and provided them with a Mac version of AutoCAD WS. We joined to the Amazon family, added lots of editing and viewing features, reached to more than 80,000 fans on Facebook and made sure to have some fun on the way as well.
So… what can you expect for in 2012? The simple answer is – A lot! It's been a little over a year since AutoCAD WS was released and we grew up rapidly. We listened to your feedback and tried to make AutoCAD WS a smarter, more innovative, faster and useful tool for you.
We can promise you that 2012 will be even more interesting with more amazing features that will blow your mind
Thank you all again and a Happy New Year!
The AutoCAD WS Team.
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod 4th generation or iPad 2
- Apple VGA Adapter - Click here to view
- Projector or a TV with a VGA output (with a VGA Cable)
- Android device with a micro-HDMI output: Motorola Xoom Tablet , Atrix 4G MB860 , Droid X MB810 , Droid X2 , Droid Bionic XT865 , Targa; LG Optimus 2X P990, Optimus Black , Optimus 3D P920 , LG Revolution , LG Thrill ; HTC EVO 4G , Desire HD2; Sony Experia Arc , Experia Neo (This is a partial list, we're sure there are more Android devices with micro-HDMI output and there will be more to come in the future)
- Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable – Click here to view
- Projector or a TV with a HDMI output
- iPad / iPhone / iPod – After you connected the cable to your iOS device and set the TV or the Projector to work on VGA mode, you should see it working perfectly.
- Android devices – Make sure that the HDMI output (under "Settings") is turned on and set up your TV or projector to "HDMI" mode.
That's it, enjoy your presentation.
Now that most of you have already upgraded to AutoCAD WS 1.2, it’s time for us to think about the next release.
As always, we want to hear from you to find out exactly what functionality you want to see next in AutoCAD WS.
We know that AutoCAD WS for Android is the #1 most requested feature/upgrade we have received, but if we leave the platform aside we want to know what functionality you want to see most.